c2t is the tool used to create Apple II audio input files. The source can be download from here.
This project would have never been started if it were not for the freely available resources below. Keep source open.
* Bill Martens (http://virtualapple.org) for suppling all the disk images.
* Don Worth and Pieter Lechner, "Beneath Apple DOS".
* David Schmidt (general concept, ADTPro, http://adtpro.sourceforge.net).
* Bob Bishop (https://web.archive.org/web/20130409005813/http://bob-bishop.awardspace.com:80/CassettePorts/index.html).
* Apple II Cassette Interface (1 of 2) (http://support.apple.com/kb/TA40730).
* Apple II Cassette Interface (2 of 2) (http://support.apple.com/kb/TA40737).
* Mike Willegal (http://www.willegal.net/appleii/toaiff.c, cassette interface code braindump).
* Paul Bourke (http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/audio/, AIFF and WAVE output code).
* Malcolm Slaney and Ken Turkowski (Integer to IEEE 80-bit float code).
* Piotr Fusik (http://atariarea.krap.pl/x-asm/inflate.htm, inflate 6502 code).
* Rich Geldreich (http://code.google.com/p/miniz/, deflate C code).
* Mike Chambers (http://rubbermallet.org/fake6502.c, 6502 simulator).
* Michael J. Mahon, higher bps foundataion code.
* Dhemerae Ford, logo (based on the original work of BLuRry and SicklittleMonkey).
* Michael Hurwood, Apple II web fonts (http://www.thugdome.com/software_a2f.html).
* Wyatt Wong (email@example.com), new and updated disk images.
* Xmission.com (our host).
* Restored 8K option. While the new 9600 BPS code works on all Apple II machines and emulators,
it does not work with all computers transmitting the audio. Circa 2007 and 2008 (Mac and Windows) machines have been reported
to fail with new 9600 BPS code.
* v0.992 released.
* Added Mobile Version. iPhone tested only.
* v0.991 released.
* 1500+ disk images added from Virtual Apple (http://virtualapple.org).
* Added inertia scrolling, fixed iPad font rendering issues.
* v0.99 released.
* Some IE9 fixes. However, IE9 users will have to right click and download audio files since IE9 does not permit WAV or AIF in browser with HTML5 audio. Or, just use Chrome, Opera, or Firefox.
* Beta v6 released.
* Added friendly 'BEEP', "[RETURN] to reboot".
* Beta v5 released.
* Extra second of padding for slower drives.
* Beta v4 released.
* New 8KFI option that uses more reliable 8000 bps code. Try HIFI first, if that does not work use 8KFI. 8KFI works with emulators too.
* All audio files volume decreased from 100% to 75%.
* In-line help.
* Beta v3 released.
* New INSTA-DISK with less padding.
* FORMAT and NO-FORMAT options. NO-FORMAT assumes preformatted diskette.
* All audio files volume increased from 75% to 100%. I cannot go any higher.
* Beta v2 released.
* All audio files volume increased from 50% to 75%.
* Beta released.